Reports & Plans inc. Articles of Association
Company & Charity Certificates
Private Limited Company, limited by guarantee without shares SC657915 dated 19th March 2020
Certificate Of Incorporation
Scottish Charity SC050840 dated 16th March 2021
Charitable Status Award
1st April to 31st March annually.
Volunteer Officers Job Descriptions
Articles of Association (CCW Ltd)
Management Plans (Annual)
Management Plans (Long Term)
Reports & Surveys
Protected Species Survey Report – 20/05/2022
Protected Species Survey Report – 08/05/2019
Water Extraction Points Survey – 08/10/2019
Carbon Rewild Report for Cormonachan Woodlands – December 2022
The Board of Cormonachan Community Woodlands Ltd. encourages and permits special events in the woodlands:-
- Artwork & Sculpture events
Previous one – Argyll Arts Collective – 3rd to 31st October 2020 – ‘Cormonachan Woodlands Art Trail’ – 1,125 people attended.
Last one – Argyll Arts Collective – 2nd October to 7th November 2021 – ‘The Woodlands Art Trail – 2021’ – 1,415 people attended
See The Woodlands Art Trail 2021 Recommended Route
- Live theatrical events
Last one – Walking Theatre Group – Sunday 15th April 2018, one for children at 2 pm ‘The Celtic Tree Walk’ and another at 6.30 pm for adults – William Shakespeare production of ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.
Next one – Walking Theatre Group – a date to be set between 2nd & 5th June 2022 for Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee with another William Shakespeare production and another special performance for the children, both subject to obtaining funding for the community.
- Marriages In Contemplation Shelter
Last ones – 20th October 2020 & 13th April 2021
- Memorial events in the Contemplation Shelter
Last one – 6th June 2018
- Special events, such as Guided walks, Bat walks, Easter Egg walks & Halloween walks. Apply to the Secretary for further details – Secretary@cormonachan-woodlands.co.uk.
Other Local Plans
Notes on this document that have been reported to the National Park as being incorrect:-
- Cormonachan Community Woodlands are not in an SSSI area.
- Cormonachan Community Woodlands are termed ‘Ancient Semi Natural Woodlands’.
- The map of Cormonachan Community Woodlands on page 10 shows three extra areas of woodlands that are not managed by the Cormonachan Community Woodlands Ltd but are owned and managed by Forestry and Land Scotland. See our Location page for map of Cormonachan Community Woodlands.
- There are other errors, mainly regarding spellings and other points that have been pointed out to the National Park Authority.